Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chocolate Christmas Puddings

I was searching the net and found these great chocolate Christmas puddings which I thought I would make. I made them for my mother's group Christmas party and thought I would share them.


Ingredients:
*Dark chocolate Royals
*White chocolate buttons
*Mint leaves
*Jaffa's
How to make:
Cut the mint leaves into smaller sizes. Melt the white chocolate. Now I did this first in a Bain-Marie and then put the melted chocolate in a piping bag. This didn't work and I found the chocolate started going hard in the piping bag. I then melted it in the microwave and made a piping bag with some Glad bake, and it worked great.
Squeeze the chocolate over the top of the biscuit, wait a bit for it to start cooling then put a mint leaf and jaffa on the top and cool in fridge.
Too easy, now enjoy.
Em xx


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...