Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crochet love

It was my mum's birthday on Friday so I made her a couple of crochet gifts. I bought the Mollie Makes magazine a few weeks a go and it came in the mail the other day and it had this lovely crochet pattern for me to try.
 They are cute little frames
 Here is mine, it was a bit bigger than the one in the magazine but I was happy with how it turned out.
 I added a little wooden owl at the bottom, they would be good for Christmas I think.
 I made her a little bunch of flowers also

Here is my new stash of fat quarters, some where from retromummy on the weekend and some from the craft fair the other week. I have some projects I want to do, cant wait to get sewing.
Em xx

2 comments:

  1. Almost got the Giraffe done and he looks great; Very easy pattern to follow. Ann from OZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. j' adore ce que tu fais bravo et merci pour tes tutoriels c' est cool je vais te suivre sans soucis je suis moi aussi passionnée de crochet couture tricot bricolage en tout genre, a bientôt sur mon blog biz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...