Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Cake Pop's

Today I had my Mother's Group Christmas morning tea, otherwise known as Cake Time. I decided to make some Cake Pops for the girls. I made some new ones using chocolate molds and putting the cake inside to make mini cup cakes. I also made the icing a light purple which kind of looks pink. But they where a great success with the girls taking the left overs home to their Hubby's. I made 3 different ones. I wanted to make some Christmas tree's but I forgot to get green dye, maybe I will still do them.





I managed to bring 2 home for Chris, I really enjoy making them. I have even got my step mum hooked, and she is really going to town with her ones.
Em xx

1 comment:

  1. They look amazing...I want to eat one right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...