Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bib's

You know sometimes when you makes something and you think "why haven't I made these before?" Well I have had that moment all week when I was making some bib's. Ruby is past wearing bibs now, only if her food is extra messy but the chances of her eating it are very slim anyway. I have a baby shower on the weekend and my friend is having a boy so I thought why not make her some bib's. I then went through my stash and found some unisex patterns and made 8 as I know more people having babies. I made her the elephant ones as I think the material is just too cute.


 I used some towel fabric from Spotlight but I think next time I might just buy some cheap towels from Kmart as I think it would be cheaper and you can get more colours. Next burp cloths, why didn't I make those either? More for my sister, cant wait to be an Aunty.
And here is a crochet blanket I have started for Ruby for winter. I am only making a small one, so lets hope I finish it.

Em xx

(Finally some sun, Gosford was drenched yesterday there was all flooding near my place. Now for some washing, booo.)

5 comments:

  1. bibs are always useful when you have a little one and the ones you made are so nice I really like the material you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing - only discovered how easy bibs were to makes AFTER my littlest no longer needed them. They do make lovely gifts though:) Your fabrics are adorable. Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have enough bibs and handmade ones make lovely gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bibs are a very important and necessary everyday complement for babies. I know it on my own experience with my 5 months son. He wets few daily, so it's good to have a bibs pile prepared always. :)

    Your bibs look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...