Thursday, July 19, 2012

Another little quilt

I made this quilt for our friends over in the UK. They are having a baby next month and they haven't found out the sex. So I made it unisex and a bit funky too, I really wanted to keep it as I love how it turned out. I used reds, blues, greys, black and white. I made it whilst I was quilting my big quilt, fun doing 2 quilts at once.


I raided my stash big time, and bought a couple of other patterns to bring everything together. I like the other smaller amounts of colour thrown in from the little people and animals.
And as I was making this whilst doing my big one and I had heaps of bits of batting left over so I sewed them altogether to make the right size.

 I made one of my nappy purses with this cute monkey fabric.
 This is the middle of it.
I love making things for babies.

Em xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt! Love the colours and fabrics that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Your friend's will love this generous gift I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern and colour combinations ~ gorgeous pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quilt. Very timely as I need to make a few baby quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...