Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mini quilts

I have said it before, but I am really trying now. But I am still getting things made to have a market stall, I even ordered some business cards! I have made 4 little doll quilts, they are a mix of floral and Japanese fabrics. Ruby is really into her dolls and loved putting the blankets on them. She uses a little quilt I made for her when she was a baby.
 Here they all are, none are the same but they have been made with the same fabrics.
 Some of the backs even have vintage sheets.
 Here is dolly in the basket using one, nice and comfy
A stack of quilts
  I am linking up here today
Em xx

1 comment:

  1. The mini quilts looks lovely Emma! So summary and I love the last picture, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...