Thursday, September 20, 2012

Summer clothes

How lovely and warm is it getting? The summer clothes are starting to come out now, and when you have a growing toddler there is a job of finding the clothes that still fit.
 Due to this I bought some plain coloured T shirts. I had bought some fabric paint on a whim and decided to paint a bunny on this orange T shirt. I had black and gold paint and it came out OK, lets see if it last a wash. I then raided my stash and made a new little skirt. It is a simple rectangle skirt with yellow bias binding on the hem and pocket,

 Here is a closer look at the bunny
 An action shot, it gets harder taking photos of a child who wont stand still.
 You cant really tell, but the pocket is gathered at the top and is rounded at the bottom.
 I used a handmade with love ribbon as the tag from the Mollie Makes magazine
We love the pocket, big time. 
 
some other Creative Spaces over here
 
Em xx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. your baby skirt are very beautiful.i like it.thanx for sharing us

      Kids summer clothes

      Delete
  2. cute blog, found you via meet me at mikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a cute little bunny, I love the shirt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma - just found your blog via meet me at mikes. So many cute things; I'm yet to start on summer clothes but fabric painting sounds like a great idea.

    And it's amazing to find another person from the Central Coast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ribbons! And buttons too. Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...