Thursday, October 4, 2012

More crocheted friends

Last week I was busy crocheting. I made a little bear for our friends new little baby boy. I used Pip's panda pattern from Meet me at mikes, I just made him colourful. 
 I love all the colour
 And who is this....
 I have been wanting to make this little guy from Amigurumi Two, instead of felt in the ears I used pretty fabric.
 This little girl is going to be Ruby's Christmas present, she isn't quite finished yet, mainly as she has no clothes. She is also from the same book, she is Oli's Baby. She is a bit different as I gave her a full head of hair. When I was little my dolls never had enough hair for my liking, so I gave her lots.
They look like a very happy little family.
 
I have missed crocheting, I love little projects as I get a finished product quickly.
 
Em xx
 
More creative spaces here

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous crocheting. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adorable especially the orange haired dolly. I havent crocheted for ages but suddenly feel inspired to do some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped in to see your site after your lovely comment on mine. Love your work. Keep producing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dolly's hair. I like the panda from Pip's book, it was a great idea tpo do him multicoloured :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...