Thursday, October 18, 2012

Small shelves

I picked this up the other week for $4. Ruby took it for a while and when she had stopped playing with it I stole it back and painted it. (she loved the draws)
 Before....
 ......and after
 After painting it white sorry, simply vanilla, I stuck some pretty paper at the back. I love triangle designs on everything at the moment. So on the back I used the small triangle and bunting paper from Love Mae and the big triangle designed paper from Kikki K
 It is great for storing my washi tape.
And some of my many brooches.
 
I have another one I am in the middle of doing, and I have had it for ages too. One of the many little projects on the to do list.

Em xx

Linking up over here

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is not simply vanilla! It is simply gorgeous!
    Well done, I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really awesome Emma, so much better than it did before you worked your magic on it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this! You've just reminded me that I have a cute tiered shelf that I picked up at a garage sale that needs a make over! This is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous display you've created and a wonderful revamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh it's lovely, I'm just imagining how I would arrange my treasures in it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...