Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Still here

Well there certainly has been a big space between posts, I will let you know why later.
I made these clothes quite a few weeks ago so I thought I would show you. First up the fabric I used was as cheap as chips, I bought it at the car boot sale along with a whole heap more for $5. And the grey fabric for the top below was an old top of mine I didn't wear anymore.
 The fabric is a red knit with hearts, I made the pattern for the shorts and top by tracing some of her other clothes. They have been great for the warm weather we have been having. I made a few pairs of shorts as I thought they would be good for toilet training, easy pull up and down. I even used a double needle for a more professional look.

 Then I made this dress which was a pattern I found here. It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but at least the fabric was cheap and Ruby still loves wearing it.
Here are all my crochet creations, some are going to be Christmas presents. I am also putting a pattern together for the Giraffe as I have had quite a few people asking about it, which has been very nice. I am going to make it my news years project, I have never written my own pattern before so it should be interesting, but worth it as he is very cute.
 
Em xx


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm loving your blog! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can read more about it here: http:/www.givethatgirlacola.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...