Thursday, January 31, 2013

Getting my craft on

First of all I would like to say thank you for all the lovely comments I have gotten over my Giraffe pattern, and a welcome to new followers too. 
This week I have been busy with more crochet, since getting over my morning sickness I am finally getting the creative bug back. 
 One of Chris's work mates had a little boy after Christmas so I made him a nappy wallet and bear rattle. These are becoming my staple for any babies being born that we know.
 I actually made this skirt and shoes for my friends little girl before I got sick, I still haven't given them to her and we have seen each other quite a few times since Christmas. I fear we are both slack.
 Last night I made this little turtle. He is from Amigurumi Two, so is the bear rattle above. I love this book and have made quite a few things from it.
 When I was writing the pattern for the Giraffe I made another one to make sure the pattern worked. This one is for my new little one. Ruby always tells me its for the baby. We had our 18 week scan and all is well, this time we didn't find out the sex, I'm excited now as we will get a surprise at the birth.
 And just because it looked cute
We baked on Monday due to the rain, I just thought this looked cute. She got the apron and hat from my Dad for Christmas, cant wait to do more baking with Ruby. And the bonus is she likes to help with the washing up.

Em xx

8 comments:

  1. Cuteness. You are such a lovely crocheter! Thanks for your comments on my dollhouse - it is my pride and joy!! Congratulations on your baby news too. Some lovely baby crafting coming up I'm sure! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute baby-makes! Your beautiful crochet projects are really inspiring me to put more effort into improving my crocheting!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... the giraffe is very cute! congratulations! I wish I could crochet like that! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Glad I stumbled upon your blog. Please check me out on my blog, I also made a giraffe! Hookyhookycrochet.blogspot.ca. I will be checking your blog regularly... Happy crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crochet is absolutely beautiful. I've promised myself that one day I will learn the craft of crochet so that I can use the many crochet books I have managed to acquire. Thank-you so much for popping over to my blog and leaving a comment. Have a lovely weekend and happy crocheting.
    Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your giraffe pattern,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...