Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013

Happy New Year to everyone.
Here is a selection of my favourite creations from 2012, when I look back I see I really didn't do any felt projects and did loads of crocheting.
This year I can see more baby clothes being made. My lack of posts from the past 2 months is because I have had horrible morning sickness, Yep finally pregnant with baby number 2! Seems to have taken forever but finally it happened and I am due on my Birthday (26th June). I was hoping to have anther baby before I turned 35, now I will just have to wait and see. We are very excited and cant wait to have an other little baby, I think Ruby will be a great big sister.

 I haven't made any new years resolutions, I have just made them for Ruby instead. Toilet trained, big bed and no dummy and this will be for the next couple of months. I started toilet training but I had such awful morning sickness I had to abort for my own sanity, I spent all of November lying her bedroom floor or on the lounge. I thought I would get it bad again as I had it bad with Ruby too. But at least the little one is all healthy and I am starting to feel almost normal.
I do hope to blog more regularly though, well till June anyway. I want to do more great projects and maybe learn a new craft. So I cant wait for this year and all the new and exciting challenges that will be coming our way soon.
 
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...