Friday, December 20, 2013

ABC Sampler

Paypal strikes again. It is just too quick and easy, and when it's for a PDF pattern, it's instant, and I can get going on a new project. This time the pattern was for the ABC Sampler. I have seen it about a few times and thought I would give it a go. Now when I say give it a go, I meant write my daughters names. I think it looks wonderful as the ABC, but I just didn't know if I would finish it. So I am just going to write the girls names, I did Ruby first just because I had a hoop for it, and the fabric.
 I found the instructions great and helpful as I don't do embroidery much. I sewed on some vintage button's to decorate it. I have started one for Olive, but it's gone on the back burner till the new year I think.
 It gets a little addictive and I had to finish each letter before I went to bed. I wanted to put it in a hoop as they look sweet in them.
And this is my little Jane Foster dog from Mollie Makes. I love her work and will eventually buy one of her Panda's, they are just too cute.

Em xx ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. I think Ruby is going to love it.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just so cute and sweet!! I just love it, and I bet she will too!! :) Happy Holidays!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found your blog on Pinterest, and love the things you make, it's nice to see Aussie mum's crafting, and your girls are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...