Monday, December 2, 2013

Felt Sweets wreath

Here is my felt sweets wreath, you may be able to see a trend forming with my wreaths. I cant help it, I love making sweets with felt and crochet. You can see many other things that I have made with felt if you look under Felt on my labels.
I actually started this one ages ago, but went onto the forgotten pile. 


I was obsessed with felt at one stage, but now it's crochet. I have made a few felt things for Christmas and realised how much I enjoyed doing hand sewing. 

Em xx ♥♥

7 comments:

  1. So cute and sweet! :) Happy December! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so refreshingly different and so very pretty. Can you tell I love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you were obsessed, look how talented you are!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute! Oh, I would love to have one of those hanging on my front door :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...